Whether capturing images on film is a personal interest or a classroom or workplace necessity, Hart House classes can provide you with the skills you need in every area of film. From screenwriting and lighting to editing and sound, we have hands-on classes taught by professionals with real-world experience.
For an overview of classes, download the Hart House Classes guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Award-winning directors and producers, skilled technicians and experts in the art of the documentary. Learn more about our film instructors.
Choose a Class
The Film classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- 100% Hands-On Film for Beginners - Session I - 6620
- Digital Video Editing with Adobe Premiere - Session I - 6622
- Digital Video Editing with Adobe Premiere - Session II - 6623
- Introduction to Documentary Filmmaking - 6624
- Film Post-Production Sound 101 - 6626
- Audio Visual Basics to Document Fieldwork - Session II - 6627
- Film Editing Concepts and Theories - 6628
- 100% Hands-On Film for Beginners - Session II - 6670