Job interviews, public speaking, auditions—do these words send a chill down your spine? Turn your squeak into a roar with one of our acclaimed voice and speech classes. Transform self-consciousness into self-confidence. Or just relax and clown around.
For an overview of classes, download the Hart House Classes & Workshops guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House Creative Classes feature leading artists and educators to help you awaken your spirit, challenge your body and enrich your mind. Learn more about our creative living & careers instructors.
Choose a Class
The Creative Living & Careers classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Voice and Speech: An Introduction - 6505
- Freedom from Self-Consciousness - 6506
- Empowering Your Presence - 6507
- Public Speaking - 6508
- Clarity of Speech - 6543
- Creative Pulse: Interdisciplinary Introduction to the Arts - 6544
- On- Camera Self- Discovery and Personal Development - 6548
- Free Up: Expressing Your Creative Imagination - 6553