Job interviews, public speaking, auditions—do these words send a chill down your spine? Turn your squeak into a roar with one of our acclaimed voice and speech classes. Transform self-consciousness into self-confidence. Or just relax and clown around.
For an overview of classes, download the complete Hart House Classes and Workshops guide and schedule.
Hart House Creative Classes feature leading artists and educators to help you awaken your spirit, challenge your body and enrich your mind. Learn more about our creative living & careers instructors.
Choose a Class
The Creative Living & Careers classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Voice and Speech: An Introduction - Session I - 5225
- Joy of Conversation and Communication - 5226
- Freedom from Self-Consciousness - 5227
- Exercises in English Conversation - 5228
- Healthy Eating - Session I - 5229
- Improv for Play and Stress Release - 5392
- Voice and Speech: An Introduction - Session II - 5402
- Healthy Eating - Session II - 5407